Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Dennis Miller supposed to be funny and make audience go ';ooh'; everytime he sounds intelligent?

I don't find this guy's material to be funny which begs the question is he supposed to be a comedian?!Is Dennis Miller supposed to be funny and make audience go ';ooh'; everytime he sounds intelligent?
Millions find him funny, and he has powerful friends like Bill O'Reilly. I liked him better when he attacked all politicians instead of just Democrats like he does now. Maybe that's a requisite for being on Fox.Is Dennis Miller supposed to be funny and make audience go ';ooh'; everytime he sounds intelligent?
Well enough people think he is funny that he has had several television shows and a couple of cable series! Besides that republicans are overrated, just my opinion I may be wrong!
Hes on the oriely factor he seems like a dick


hes kinda funny sumtimes dnt shoot me


4 sayin that


but sumtimes i wana jump through the tv


and stab him in the head with an icepick
Miller and Mahr..both HBO wanna be funny guys who piss people off more than they make them laugh.
I agree, he's obnoxious and offensive.
What are you afraid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment