Friday, January 15, 2010

Am I the only one that liked Dennis Miller on MNF?

He was too good for his own good, I'd love to have him back, might make Monday Night Football watchable and thoughtful!





http://espn.go.com/abcsports/mnf/s/annot鈥?/a>Am I the only one that liked Dennis Miller on MNF?
you know, I appreciated the comedy, though it seems most people didn't. I'm kind of a Dennis Miller fan anyway.





';That wasn't facemasking, that was orthodontic work!'; You just don't hear stuff like that anymore.Am I the only one that liked Dennis Miller on MNF?
I think it was an insult to the game. It's a football game not a comedy show.
Sorry but I don't know why anybody would want him back on Monday Night Football. He was not funny, knew nothing about the game and gave everyone a headache listening to him!!
AHHH he was ok but not good 4 everyone
He was out of his element. Classic case of where a fan doesn't make a good commentator. He didn't mesh well with his co-hosts and he tried too hard. I think people just want someone with knowledge of the game who is personable and interesting--it's not an easy task to find this person. I'm actually looking forward to Jaworski this fall. He's high-spirited and genuinely loves the sport. Plus, he came up through the ranks--he did his time calling pre-season games and worked at ESPN learning how to be a good announcer. I think that Miller's inexperience really showed and MNF didn't want to spend all of that additional time waiting for him to improve--there's too much money involved.
lol ce3na sucks


wrestling rules
Yes, that guy was annoying......He didn't know enough about the game........but not as annoying as last seasons crew.......they were terrible............
I thought it was funny with him even though he did not have a clue what he was talking about. I gave MNF some flair
I didn't think he did that bad of a job. Given another season or two he could have developed into a credible broadcaster. He clearly had passion for the sport and did his homework about the teams in question. A little experience would have given him added knowledge about the nuances of the game. Unfortunately his literatre humour went over the heads of his fellow broadcasters( not to mention the general public) and that doomed him.
hell, idk...but that clown is kick arsh!!!
I hated him on MNF.
I thought he was kind of the voice of the fans. I don't need to know stats from the 72 season or an in depth explanation of what horse collaring is. He would make announcing worth listening to.
yeeeeees!
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment