Friday, January 15, 2010

Do u like Dennis Miller?

Do u like his humor?





I just saw him a few seconds ago on the O' Reilly Factor and he said





';Hillary Clinton has been cheated on more times than a blind woman playing scrabble with a bunch of gypsies';





It was in reference to what Hillary said at her swearing in ceremony when she thanked Bill for all the wonderful experiences he had put her through.Was that an intentional poke at him ? or was it innocent ?





feel free to comment.Do u like Dennis Miller?
LOL!! I think Dennis Miller is brilliant and hilariously funny! I don't think what she said was innocent, and it didn't sound 'planned', and I think she just couldn't think of any thing to thank him for.Do u like Dennis Miller?
I used to like Dennis Miller. He was pretty funny and decent when he had his HBO show. Then he decided to be a conservative neck tie.


Which is totally fine if thats what you want to be, but his comedy suffered in my opinion.
No, I don't like his humor very much - he makes too many obscure references.
No i don't like him at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment