Friday, January 15, 2010

Atheists, how does it feel knowing that Dennis Miller is smarter than you!?

Hm. Fred Phelps versus Carl Sagan.Atheists, how does it feel knowing that Dennis Miller is smarter than you!?
(a) I have no idea who Dennis Miller is


(b) IQ does not equate to common sense


(c) you have no idea how smart I am so your question is based on a false assumption


(d) I don't give a flying f*ck how smart someone else is





UPDATE: and no, I haven't been hiding under a rock - I live in somewhere called ENGLAND (you may have heard of it - it's part of the Rest of the World outside America)Atheists, how does it feel knowing that Dennis Miller is smarter than you!?
In his past rants about religion, Miller stated ';I consider myself to be a Christian.';[2][34] But he has since changed his opinion and stated that he is ';not a Christian.';[9] He has, however, stated that ';there is some Christian in me'; on his radio program.[





YOu are owned
Don't know the guy,





Christians, how do you feel that you will have wasted a large portion of your life on an non existent higher being?





Some of us live in other 'rocks' than the USA, think about it. I doubt you know who John Terry is? Why, because you don't live in England, that's why.
I don't know that Dennis Miller is smarter than me, and nor do you.





And not being aware of a particular celebrity, especially one who is virtually unknown outside the US, does not make one uncultured.
You don't know me and therefore have no basis for comparison. Your question is moot.





But to answer your question, assuming that he is smarter than me, I feel fine about that.
ConfuciousMouse say:





Many many people smarter than ConfuciousMouse.


ConfuciousMouse fail to see what matter one more.





Does not have anything to do with religious belief.
What's his IQ? Statistically speaking it's unlikely that he's smarter than I am.





BTW, he supposedly stated in his September 22, 2006 broadcast that he's not a Christian.
Someone is smarter than me?! OMG!





Hey creationalists, how to you feel knowing Dennis the Mennace is smarter than you?!





And who is Dennis Miller?
I doubt you have ever read Stephen Hawking or Richard Dawkins, what have you been doing for the last twenty years? Hiding behind a bible? How does that make you feel to be less educated than I am?
Dennis Miller is an intelligent man to be sure, but he's not a rocket scientist, or any type of scientist for that matter, what's your point.
Dennis Miller is somewhat intelligent. Are you really attempting to insult us with your laughable question?
Dennis Miller is not smarter than I am, not by a long shot. Nor is he more humorous.
Your intelligence is showing.
what about dennis miller?
Dennis Miller is smart? You mean that guy on T.V.? Not the normal people with the name Dennis Miller, right?
The Comedian? I don't really mind, I don't have all the answers ~Atheist.
He's a completely humorless has been who thinks he's funny. He thinks Bush is a great president, how smart can he be?
How does it feel knowing that Steven Hawking is smarter than Dennis Miller?
Who's Dennis Miller?





I wouldn't care really, there will always be people smarter than me.
Enjoy your blind faith and no life after death :D
NO but i know that RICHARD DAWKINGS IN A GOD!
No idea who he is. So I don't care.
is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment