Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On his radio show, Dennis Miller says ';Come to me my babies. Let me quell your pain.'; Is this from a song?

He says this just after the newsbreak at the top of each hour. I'm guessing this could be from a song or perhaps a line from a movie. Anyone know the origin? Thanks!On his radio show, Dennis Miller says ';Come to me my babies. Let me quell your pain.'; Is this from a song?
';'Come to me my babies, let me quell your pain,' is dialog by Powers Boothe as Jim Jones in ';Guyana Tragedy: The Story of Jim Jones.';'





It's probably just something he likes the sound of. ';Quell'; is an interesting word, not many people use it. The introduction to his show means peace-of-mind. Whatever. That's the quote.








- a guy named duhOn his radio show, Dennis Miller says ';Come to me my babies. Let me quell your pain.'; Is this from a song?
quote from a movie on the jim jones cult in guyana
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment