Friday, January 15, 2010

Is this even possible? a worse broadcasting team than Dennis Miller???

In all my years of being a devoted and a fanatic of the game of football, I have never seen a worse cast to broadcast a professional, or college football game for that matter than what NFL Network is doing. Bryant Gumbel is the worst and by far the most boring commentator in the history of sports. Then you have the most hated person in all of football, in Collinsworth. I mean this is by far even worse than when Dennis Miller tried to commentate. I have to be honest when I say that if this was the big get up then they have lost it. They will lose alot of money, viewers, and fans as these games keep going. This is absolutely horrible, and unbearable to watch or even listen to. But sadly, I don't think I will be the only one to respond this way after having this conversation with many friends, who sees this as the worse thing to ever happen to professional football. So I do hope there will be changes made if they want any future with the NFL or the public.Is this even possible? a worse broadcasting team than Dennis Miller???
He is like 3 day old toast...dry and stale...I agree he is a might bit boring.





Also I love it when he reads stats and sounds so happy for having read the teleprompter correctly. Good job Bryan you can read!Is this even possible? a worse broadcasting team than Dennis Miller???
Gumbel always says ';that's our first ____ of the game.'; That blank can be (punt, penalty, score, flag.) He sounds like a broken record. Have you noticed that?
Are you kidding?


Have you ever seen a Monday Night Game on ESPN?


That is by far and away THE WORST COVERAGE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…





Mike Tirico and Tony Kornheiser ? Tirico is a golf analyst and Kornheiser is just plain CORNY! How many times is he gonna say ';I have him on my fantasy team';?


Also how many stupid guests do they have in that booth? Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jimmy Kimmel, Hank WIlliams Jr. just to name a few. I tune into the game to watch FOOTBALL not to listen to these idiots spout off about nothing. These guys get more airtime than the game when they're in the booth.


Also Chirstian Slater was in the booth. This guy must've NEVER seen an NFL game in his life, as every play he said ';Wow';.





ESPN SUCKS! It's weird too because The ESPN Sunday Night coverage was incredible. Theismann, Patrick and Mcguire were great. They should've kept that team together.
Bryant Gumbel could put a coma victim into respiratory failure. I can tolerate Chris Collensworth, but Gumbel has to go. Where have all the broadcast hero's gone?
Who did you expect for a browns and steelers game?

No comments:

Post a Comment