Sunday, January 17, 2010

Political Humor - who do you think is funnier Stephen Colbert or Dennis Miller?

I love them both!





http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_c鈥?/a>


Colbert





http://www.dennismillerinfo.com/


MillerPolitical Humor - who do you think is funnier Stephen Colbert or Dennis Miller?
Stephen Colbert! Hands Down.





Dennis was the best back in the 80's to mid 90's. But Colbert is #1 now IMHO.





I'll always love Miller too!Political Humor - who do you think is funnier Stephen Colbert or Dennis Miller?
I'm sure that the answers will be divided along sectarian lines (liberal/conservative).





I like them both, but Dennis Miller's humor is intelligent where Steve Colbert's leaves the impression of intelligence. He's more slapstick, IMHO.





Liberals probably like Colbert better because they get his jokes. Conservatives actually understand what Dennis Miller is saying.
Stephen Colbert normally. The Colbert Report is really funny. I don't hear much from Dennis Miller anymore.
Colbert. Miller just throws obscure references around, says ';cha-cha';, and when you compound it with the visual/sound effects as Fox has been doing, it's worse than Carrottop. Colbert flawlessly executes a persona. Not only is his character well played, but it's politically relevant, and stands as a comment on the crazy Morton Downey Jresque world of cable news.
Colbert has a drier wit, but back in the day - before Millers 9-11 conversion - he was one of the hottest political comedians. And, he was a better writer than Colbert.
BOTH ROCK!!!!!!
Dennis Miller is both the funniest %26amp; smartest person on TV. He wins in a landslide.
I never listened to either.


I don't now.
I used to love Dennis Miller back oin the SNL and Dennis Miller Live days. I think he lost his ';edge'; though, when he chose sides and stopped being an equal-opportunity insulter. Colbert wins.





Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong
I like them both, but I lean a bit more toward Miller.





My real favorite is Bill Maher--he just makes me laugh so.





And to be really technical about it, my man George Carlin started it all--creating humor out of real life...love him.
Colbert tells the truth


while Miller just lies like the


true Republican that he is...





No wonder Bill O'LIElly worships


the grounds Miller spits on!
It's amazing that some idiots would rate these answers as if they were right or wrong. If someone thinks Miller is funnier they get a negative rating? Wow, if you have no tolerance for someone else's opinion on this subject, you really are a small minded little ****.
for our; Orhan Pamuk
Colbert. I love him!
colbert, it's not even close.
I would have to say Stephen Colbert. I watch The Colbert Report regularly and think he's very funny.
colbert.





I've never been a fan of dennis. now carlin and maher have me rolling on the floor.
Colbert.
Colbert by a long shot Miller's rants are getting weaker by the day and Jon Daly blows them both away





And yes I mean John Daly the golfer that is one funny redneck, I love watching him implode year in year out
Dennis Miller
Stephen Colbert is funner and more relevant that Mister weekend anchor, Dennis Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment