Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dennis Miller versus Bill Maher - Who do you think is funnier?

When you answer this, would you also pretend this is C-Span and label yourself as either a liberal, conservative, or neither? And please explain why you prefer one political comedian over the other. This is for a school project and as it is due Monday morning I will choose the best answer Friday afternoon on 4/20. Many thanks.Dennis Miller versus Bill Maher - Who do you think is funnier?
Miller - conservative. Miller doesn't seem so disagreeable when you don't agree with him. Maher seems too angry. Miller's rants we know are rants, and he knows they are rants, so it is always tongue-in-cheek.Dennis Miller versus Bill Maher - Who do you think is funnier?
they both use to be some what moderate but the fascist had bill maher fired! namely fed ex! and now Dennis miller is a fascist! so i go with bill ` the sadder but wiser` maher!
I am a 61 year old Republican and can't stand Bill Maher whom I do not consider funny or even clever.


Dennis Miller at least has his head on straight. I can listen to him without getting into a lather.
i'm a liberal, very liberal. i say bill maher. unlike miller, he makes sense and not only does he make sense, he should be taken more seriously by the political world. it is rare that i do not agree whole heartedly with what bill maher is saying. he's funning, entertaining and right.


new rules are the greatest.
Definately Dennis Miller. He is alot more smarter,clever and funnier than Maher. Maher does not reseach his facts at all and is very misleading. He sounds like he is on a non-stop whining rant about why his guy did not win the election.
I'm somewhere between liberal and libertarian. I'm more of a Maher fan, but Dennis Miller has me in stitches at times too, when he's not doing his jingoistic posturing. Unfortunately, when he had his CNBC show that was almost all he did.
Hi, I'm Keify and I'm a liberal - I would have to say that I find Bill Maher to be the funniest comic. His delivery is right on time, his topics are interesting and his opinions, whether I agree with them or not, always make me think. Dennis Miller, has never been able to capture my attention. His style is a little too ';wise-assed'; and it comes off as almost being offensive. All in all, he bores me!
I have not heard of Dennis Miller.
I really like Bill Maher, mostly because he has a way of saying what needs to be said and is funny while saying it. Humor is the truth that we all acknowledge, but only to ourselves. When someone else has the courage to state the obvious, it is ';funny'; to us, but it's the truth. That's why it's funny.
I am a liberal. Bill Maher, he is not boring like Dennis Miller is. Miller is able to put me to sleep. Plus Bill Mahers humor is a little more grown up.


He is also insightful, and makes a lot of sense.
Bill Maher. His nose is hilarious.
Dennis Miller. To me Maher seems to put it out there and if you didn't get it then you must be a Republican. I can laugh at what Miller says and not feel that I am part of the ';in crowd';.
Bill Maher by far.


I'm not a liberal, but think Bill Maher is way funnier than Miller because Maher seems to see things clearly whereas Miller seems to go with the flow. He agrees with whoever he is talking to.


Maher is original and honest. Miller is pliable and is easily influenced by whomever he is listening to.
miller...because he actually makes a lil sense when he talks....





and his jokes are not mean spirited like maher's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment