Friday, January 15, 2010

Do u agree with Dennis Miller that ignorant rappers such as jayz, young or lil' whatever will soon be extinct?

Rap is about to be exinct.





just like Hard rockDo u agree with Dennis Miller that ignorant rappers such as jayz, young or lil' whatever will soon be extinct?
Yeah i hope that (c)rap ends soon. Its making blacks seem a ignorant and stupid as Bush.

Report Abuse


Do u agree with Dennis Miller that ignorant rappers such as jayz, young or lil' whatever will soon be extinct?
Oh, Heavens, No!





What would the world do without all this beautiful, lovely poetry?


You do know that ';Tupac'; is an American poet.


He had his hand on the real pulse of young America. He had feeling.... He's an American hero .... Just one of many of his ilk....





His stuff is taught as POETRY, you know.


Yeah. In classrooms.





I just happened to find some. Enjoy!





[Chorus] (2Pac)


Ni88as! (Yeah ni88as, you can't f00k with us)


Ni88as! (Yeah ni88as, cuz bein' a ni88a means you love ni88as)


Ni88as!


Ni88as! (Ni88a!, you can't f00k with us)





God... poetry ... Great stuff..... you gotta love it!
No. With any luck the career of newly minted R shill, Dennis ';I'd sell my soul for another gig'; Miller will crash.





Anyone old enough to remember Miller when he was on the way up is shocked to find him shilling Fixed Noise talking points. But, we shouldn't be. His career is over. His value lies in being a right wing tool. I almost feel sorry for him, but not quite.
Dennis Millers career is in ';Extinction';


That's why he said what he said.





Next week he will be grobboling to get into their inner circle.


I hope he realizes that most of the people that voted, loves hip hop and Rap and they aren't granny's or grandpa's.





He knows that the entertainment community is small. Now he's trying to get into plastering his face on the TV almost regularly.


What happened to his sports gig?? Huh?


He insults the wrong people, that's why and he talks too much.


Boy do I feel sorry for him in the next 10 yrs. He'll be just a whisper in the winds. An alcoholic serving beers or stripping.
Who cares? A bunch of losers from the day they were born. History won't remember a thing about them unless it is in passing for their ganster/thug actions. More than likely 99% of them will be in jail somewhere by the time they hit thirty. And, again, who the H... cares?
No. I agree with them however that the American Educational system has gone to hell. First case in point are those that have yet to learn to read. What was your question and what section did you put it in? Seriously, how on earth do you mess that one up?! O_o
Yeah,I cannot stand them. I can't stand Dennis Miller because he seems like an arrogant,pseudo-intellectual,douchebag, but he's right. I can't wait for rappers to stop acting like victims held down by ';the man';. They're so pathetic
nahhh rapping has been going on since the late 70s. But it wasn't the terrible stuff you hear now.





Everyone has their opinions and what they said doesn't offend or bother me, because it's not my opinion.





but no, I don't believe they will be.
If he gets rapp off the shelves I may start to like Obama. But that should have embarrassed him. It was the dumbest crap so far in this election, besides him being elected.
Dennis miller is a major Cok head.





And no I don't agree. Most people that listen to this rap music are yong white people.
I hope so, I would like to see an end to all ignorance, be it rappers or other celebrities.
Well, if anyone knows about a washed-up career, its Dennis Miller
no, ignorance and small mindedness will never be extinct.
Obama was embarassed by the party they threw, so he'll send out a hit on them.
I thought they already were,but every now and then one will shoot another.
I hope they (Idiot Miller and the obnoxious rappers) all become extinct.
I would be surprised that anyone can tell them apart.
Jay z is at the top of his game right now he and beyonce will be here forever
why did he say they will be extinct? just curious...





edit: ahhh, I got thumbs down cuz I don't know :(
God...I hope so.
I can only hope
God I hope so!!!!
Yep ...It is true. It's fading fast.
I didn't hear what he said about that, but it has such a huge fan base, it may never go away.
Absolutely -- 100%





Complete idiots...ignorance. All they care about is a black president as if it gives them some clout. I bet they woke up this morning still substandard rappers w/ a bad case of cotton mouth.





Punks.

No comments:

Post a Comment