Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it my imagination, or has Dennis Miller become Bill O'Reilly's b-tch?

You are right. And Dennis used to be such a nice guy before his ego replaced his brain. Now, not only is he not funny anymore, his ego makes him boring and disgusting.Is it my imagination, or has Dennis Miller become Bill O'Reilly's b-tch?
Dennis miller has moved up. O ' Reilly is number one in everythingIs it my imagination, or has Dennis Miller become Bill O'Reilly's b-tch?
Well let's see, used to be democrat, now republican, used to be funny now cannot get a gig, except with Bill orally, Bill is a gas filled buffoon, yeah I think he is Bill o's beotch
Nope it's reality.





And O'reilly is a douche to begin with.
its your imagination
You are so immature. Bill O'Reilly is intelligent and can run a show for himself. You need a better attitude and some serious help!
Friend, yes. B-tch, no.
It does seem like Miller has been seen on the O'Reilly Show more often these days, and the other day I caught part of a ';Miller Time'; segment but I'm not sure if that's a regular part of the show or not (don't watch O'Reilly as much as I used to).





I think the two just have very similar philosophies and O'Reilly likes to hear the humorous edge that Miller always adds to his analyses.
lol...its called earning a pay check

No comments:

Post a Comment