Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dennis Miller for President?

Why not? He is very intelligent, does NOT bend on his core principles (unlike other recent presidential candidates), and can smell B.S. from a mile away.





I would like to officially start the 2012 race with a nomination of the Republican candidate, Dennis Miller.





;)





http://www.dennismillerradio.com/Dennis Miller for President?
No way he's too smart, too extensive of a vocabulary...nobody would understand him :)Dennis Miller for President?
Although I object to most celebrities using their public persona to gain political favor, there are a few I would support. Dennis Miller shares many of my political views, so naturally it's easy for me to be encouraged by the prospect of him running for office.





Dennis Miller is a bright, articulate, and likable prospect, one I would happily support for high office. Just think of how exciting it would be for him to dump Obama after four long years !
Ok, arrange for him to go on the Jon Stewart show %26amp; we can see how much he can take...the world is looking to the USA as a world leader when we can't even get it together in this country %26amp; get behind our President..I think the Sarcosi or whatever his name in France is going to lead the world cause he has more support that Obama.
be better than what we have now, that's for sure.... but oh my goodness, could you *imagine* how long his speeches would be?!


.


.


**EDIT3** sorry buddy, i'm saving myself for duncan hunter in 2012
I can't think of a less qualified person. And, he's not even funny anymore.





Wrong, again. Obama is funnier than Dennis Miller
I don't know about president, but if Stuart Smally can run for senate (and possibly win), Miller could.
America would never elect a homosexual.
His running mate if not the front runner should be Kelsey Grammar! Yeah Kramer!
So you like brain-fried coke addicts in public office, eh?
That's a good one.
Yeah... he can run with Carrot Top...
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment