Friday, January 15, 2010

Is Dennis Miller less funny or relevant?

dennis miller stopped being relevant or funny when he flip flopped from being a liberal (like when he was on snl) into being a conservative bush sycophant (fox news lemming).Is Dennis Miller less funny or relevant?
He doesn't seem to me to be in top form. I don't think it's my political bias, because I can appreciate political humor from other conservatives. He just used to have a great schtick rattling off lots of big words intelligently with perfect timing, and I see less of that. He may not be trying to be as funny, to be fair.





But when you're reduced to being a guest sidekick to Bill O'Reilly you've become embarrassing if not irrelevant. I'm not sure he was ever that politically relevant, though I thought he was a very good comedian not that many years ago.Is Dennis Miller less funny or relevant?
Miller is one of the few celebrities that makes sense of everything. And he didn't flip flop from liberal to conservative. He just saw the error of his ways.
Was Dennis Miller ever funny? I can't remember a time, even before he was a conservative moron...I always hated him, even when he was on SNL.

No comments:

Post a Comment