Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I view Dennis Miller bit on Hannity and Colmes show dated 9-29-2006 again?

Here you go: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,2151鈥?/a>





I think this was a while ago, but I bet one on tonight will be available tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. I'm IN love with Dennis Miller and I don't care who knows it. lol





Conveniently, they're all at youtube.comHow do I view Dennis Miller bit on Hannity and Colmes show dated 9-29-2006 again?
Fox repeats Hannity and Colmes every few hours during the day.How do I view Dennis Miller bit on Hannity and Colmes show dated 9-29-2006 again?
with a dictionary so you can understand the words he remembered for that particular show.
Kum BaYah hymnal
H and C will be on at 2 am on the ';right'; coast. (eastern)
foxnews.com sometimes will have internet viewable shows

No comments:

Post a Comment