Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Speaking of talk radio, who loves Dennis Miller?

I saw him umpteen years ago when he was doing the comedy circuit and I've been a fan ever since.





Plus, his conversion to 'conservatism' is a no-brainer. It happened to me at about the same time for similar reasons (as it followed logic). To get the best of his humor, you have to pay attention.Speaking of talk radio, who loves Dennis Miller?
He is just too deep %26amp; dark for me. I used to like him cause you had to pay attention %26amp; he put a lot into what he was saying. He is just too negative for me, now %26amp; too bias. You couldn't tell who he was for or against before cause he was the same to everyone. I think he has made decisions based on being with his family which hurt his career %26amp; maybe he found he could make more money supporting Bush by doing this. I admire %26amp; respect him putting his family before his career but don't respect that he is not being honest anymore.Speaking of talk radio, who loves Dennis Miller?
Not so much, considering he's a Bushite.
I like him, I'm not sure I love the guy. Hell I don't even know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment