Sunday, January 17, 2010

Micheal Jordan, Dennis Robman, Scooty Pippin, Reggie Miller or Charles Barkly?

Micheal Jordan all the way for me, not that the other guys are not good, but Michael Jordan is my pickMicheal Jordan, Dennis Robman, Scooty Pippin, Reggie Miller or Charles Barkly?
Mike is kingMicheal Jordan, Dennis Robman, Scooty Pippin, Reggie Miller or Charles Barkly?
Michael Jordan for here as well.
Michael...no one will match him.... then comes Charles Barkley in 2nd in my opinion
Reggie Miller. He is so good at making clutch plays. And even until his last season his body was very fit.
I would think you would have picked Reggie Miller, since his name was the only one you spelled right.
Jordan. By the way- this is a horribly asked question, and you spelled half the names wrong.
jordan
I agree, Micheal Jordan, definately.

No comments:

Post a Comment