Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is Dennis Miller the NEW Rosie on 'the view'; ???

he was good on MNF. Will they hire him?Is Dennis Miller the NEW Rosie on 'the view'; ???
Maybe if he gets a sex change.Is Dennis Miller the NEW Rosie on 'the view'; ???
He is so much different than Rosie. would be a neat dynamic though.





He actually has a radio program that runs in the time slot against Jim Rome and Rush Limbaugh. The show is excellent, I just hope enough people get a chance to hear it with those heavy hitters going at the same time.
Who knows.





But Miller USED to be funny back in the day.





Then he had his political ';transformation'; after 9-11 and he started pandering to the conservative audience. He became ';meaner'; like Bill O'Reilley.





I used to enjoy his ';rants.'; That was great writing.
I agree. I liked him on MNF. I like how you asked this question in this forum too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment